Congratulation on your purchase of the Tantra Gold Condom HUD. This HUD is designed to work with the Tantra Total Woman HUD and is very simple to use. The Gold version builds upon the simple Condom HUD included with the Tantra Total Woman HUD and adds some additional features that will enhance your role play.
Using the Tantra Gold Condom HUD
To use the HUD, you just wear it as a HUD attachment. You can wear it in any of the HUD attachment points and it will automatically adjust to fit in the spot.
The Tantra Gold Condom HUD 4.00 works with the Tantra Total Woman HUD 3.00 and higher. Support for the Tantra Total Woman HUD 2.xx series has been dropped in this version.
Wearing a Condom
Your HUD comes preloaded with six unused condoms. You can get additional condom refills at no cost at the Tantra Flagship Store. To see the number of unused condoms remaining, just click the Menu button.
To put on a condom, you can either click the Condom On light, or click the Menu button and select Condom On from the menu. When you put on a condom, the Condom On light will turn green. You can take off the condom at any time by clicking on the Condom On light again, or clicking the Menu button and selecting Condom Off.
Starting with the Tantra Total Woman HUD 5.00, If you are wearing the Tantra Gold Condom HUD, then your partner can also put on or remove the condom.
Sabotaging a Condom
The Gold version allows you to sabotage your condom without your partner knowing that you have done so. To sabotage a condom, just click the Sabotage light on the HUD, or click the Menu button and select the Sabotage On menu command. The light will turn green when you have sabotaged the condom. If you are not wearing a condom at the time, the HUD will automatically change your status to Condom On.
If you decide to cancel the sabotage, just click the Sabotage light again, or go back to the Menu button and select the Sabotage Off command. If you cancel the sabotage, the HUD will automatically remove your condom as well.
Your partner can also sabotage the condom without you knowing.
Removing Your Partner’s Diaphragm
The Gold version also allows you to remove your partner’s diaphragm. Unlike sabotaging a condom, your partner will know that you have done this, both via an emote, and also on their Tantra Total Woman HUD indicator lights. To remove your partner’s diaphragm, just select the Remove Diaphragm menu command. If your partner is wearing a diaphragm, it will be removed. If they are not wearing a diaphragm, nothing will happen.
Starting with the Tantra Total Woman HUD 5.0, the diaphragm must be worn for six real life hours after sex in order for it to be fully effective. The longer the diaphragm is worn after sex, the more effective it will be.
Changing Your Submissive’s Restrictions
If your partner is using the Tantra Total Woman HUD version 4.00 or greater, and they have added you as their Master/Mistress, you can set up various restrictions for their HUD.
To set the restrictions, click the Menu button and select Target Sub from the menu. The Tantra Gold Condom HUD will scan the area for anyone nearby that has listed you as a Master/Mistress and then present you another menu to select the name of the person you want to update.
You can change the following restrictions:
- RLV Lock On/Off. This option prevents the user from removing their Tantra Total Woman HUD. This is a RLV setting, so if the user is not using a RLV enabled viewer, or has RLV turned off in their viewer, they can remove the HUD. However, the next time they wear the Tantra Total Woman HUD with RLV enabled, the lock will return.
- Blind Cycle On/Off. This option turns off the cycle bar on the Tantra Total Woman HUD. This means, that the user will only get a notification when their period begins, but they will have to keep track of where they are in their cycle mentally. This restriction works regardless of RLV status.
- Realistic Paternity On/Off. This option forces the user to only use realistic paternity tests. This means that if she becomes pregnant, she can only take the paternity test with the potential father present and the test will only gives a yes/no answer. This restriction works regardless of RLV status.
- Realistic Birth Control Pills On/Off. This option forces the user to only be able to take their birth control pills using the Tantra Pill Package rezzed in world and prevents them from taking their birth control pills via their HUD. This restriction works regardless of RLV status.
- Automatically Redirect Orgasm Type Menu On/Off. This option automatically gives her partner the Orgasm Type menu each time it detects an orgasm and removes her control over it. This restriction works regardless of RLV status. Note that even with this option turned off, you as a Master/Mistress will still always receive her Orgasm Type menus when you are with her. This is discussed further in the Orgasm Type Menu section below.
The restrictions are additive. You can only force an “On” restriction, not an “Off” restriction. Also, the restrictions use the most restrictive option. This means, for example, if your partner, or another Master/Mistress, has selected to use Blind Cycles, then the user will use Blind Cycles, even if you have selected Blind Cycles Off for them.
If your partner is using an older version of the Tantra Total Woman HUD, you will only see the restriction options that are available in the version she is using.
Orgasm Type Menu
When an orgasm is detected, the Tantra Total Woman HUD asks her about the type of orgasm. However, if you have been added as a Master/Mistress to her HUD, this menu will be redirected to you for your orgasms. This happens even if you are not wearing the Tantra Gold Condom HUD and even if you do not own the Tantra Gold Condom HUD.
The possible responses are discussed below:
- Came Inside. If your orgasm was during coitus, you should select this option. This option is the greatest chance of causing pregnancy, however, the actual odds depend on the timing of your cycle and the use of birth control.
- Pulled Out. If your orgasm was during coitus and you pulled out in time, you should select this option. If you began your orgasm while still inside, you should select the Came Inside option instead. Surprisingly, the pull out method is actually quite effective if, and it’s a big if, you successfully pull out in time. The actual odds of pregnancy used by the HUD depends on the timing of your cycle and the use of other birth control methods.
- Oral. If your orgasm was during oral sex, you should select this option. This option will not cause the HUD to determine pregnancy, but this option may be used by other third party Tantra compatible objects.
- Anal. If your orgasm was during anal sex, you should select this option. This option will not cause the HUD to determine pregnancy, but this option may be used by other third party Tantra compatible objects.
- Female Orgasm. If you are a female, then you should select this option. The HUD will ignore the orgasm and will not determine pregnancy. If your partner wants a female to impregnate you, ignore this button and use one of the other ones. It’s Second Life and anything is possible! I won’t tell.
There are two Tantra groups for you to join. Tantra Support is for general support questions. I know some people do not like to receive frequent IM Spam, so you can also join Tantra Announcements. Tantra Announcements should not be used for support questions. This group is used by Tantra employees to announce upgrades and special programs to our customers.
If you have any questions, you can contact either Tex Evans, or one of the support staff listed in my profile, online or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.