NOTE: Version 4.00 of the Tantra Clinic Support System has been released. It is designed to support the features of the new Tantra Total Woman HUD 4.00. Please contact Tex Evans for a free upgrade.
Congratulation on being a valued clinic partner of Tantra. As part of being a part of the Tantra family, you have received a copy of the Tantra Clinic Support System. This object is designed to work with the Tantra Total Woman HUD and is very simple to use. The Clinic Support System allows you to handle various internal tasks with the Tantra Total Woman HUD that will be of use when providing clinic services to your Tantra equipped customers.
Setting up the Tantra Clinic Support System
The first step in using the Tantra Clinic Support System is setting up the security. In the contents of the object, there is a notecard called “Security Notecard”. In this notecard, you should add the names of each of your clinic staff members. Each name should be on a separate line. As the owner of the object, you will not have to add your own name to the notecard.
Note: With the upcoming changes to Second Life allowing “Display Names”, it is currently unknown how these changes will impact the Clinic Support System. This is being investigated now and additional information will be posted to this manual as the possible impacts are discovered. It may be necessary to update this object once the “Display Names” are implemented by Linden Labs.
Using the Tantra Clinic Support System
To use the system with your patient, they must be using the Tantra Total Woman HUD version 2.50 or greater.
The first step to using the system is to touch the object. After about 15 seconds, a list of all women nearby that are wearing a compatible Tantra Total Woman HUD will be displayed in a blue menu. Select the patients name from the list. For the rest of the menu commands, this will be the person targeted until you select the Finished menu command. There is also a timer set to 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of inactivity, the targeted patient is reset and you will have to touch the object again to re-target the patient.
Getting Pregnancy Information
To get the patient’s pregnancy information, use the “Preg Info” menu command. This command will scan the patient’s Tantra Total Woman HUD and return the list of fathers of the patient’s babies. The information will be listed in chat, but will be private to the person who is operating the Tantra Clinic Support System. If there is more than one baby, then the father of each of the babies will be listed.
This information is useful if your patient would like to be surprised by possibly having twins. However, in many cases, the patient will have already decided they want twins and you are free to disregard the information provided by the Tantra Total Woman HUD.
Set Due Date
The patient’s due date per the Tantra Total Woman HUD can be changed to synchronize with the due date you have planned to use with your patient. To change the patient’s due date, just select “Set Due Date” menu command.
Once you have selected the command, the Tantra Total Woman HUD will reply back in chat their current due date. To change the date, type in “/1 YYYY-MM-DD” (e.g. /1 2010-05-25 for a due date of May 25th, 2010) within 90 seconds of selecting the Set Due Date command.
Using Artificial Insemination
To perform an artificial insemination procedure, select the “Inseminate” command from the menu. A second menu will appear with the following options:
- Realistic – This option uses realistic odds of pregnancy for the procedure. The odds are approximately 20%.
- Enhanced – This option uses greatly enhanced odds of pregnancy for the procedure. The odds are approximately 50%.
Once the type of insemination has been selected, you will be prompted to enter the potential father’s name on chat channel “/1”. This name should be the full name of the father or a made up name, depending on the role play situation. When entering this name, be sure to keep in mind the Terms of Service below and only enter a name where you have the potential father’s permission. If you are using a made up name, please be sure that the name is not the name of an actual Second Life avatar.
Also, when entering the name, it is safer to copy and paste the name from the avatar’s profile to make sure it is spelled correctly.
Once you have entered the name, you will get a private message back in chat that will let you know that the procedure was successful. This message only means that the patient’s HUD received the artificial insemination message. It does not necessarily mean that the patient is pregnant. You can check to see if the patient is pregnant by selecting “Finished” from the menu and then retargeting the patient and selecting the “Preg Info” menu command.
Once you are done working with a patient, select the “Finished” command. This will reset the patient targeting information. If you would like to work with another patient, just touch the object again and the system will perform another scan of patients for you to target. Also, the system is designed to automatically reset after 10 minutes of inactivity.
The Tantra Clinic Support System is provided as a courtesy to our clinic partners. The Tantra Support System can be remotely inactivated at any time and a replacement may not be provided. The use of the Tantra Clinic Support System is subject to the following conditions:
- The system must be only used in connection with your clinic services to your patients. It may not be used outside of the normal clinic services.
- The system must only be used with the express or implied permission of your patients. If the patient is at a scheduled appointment with you or your staff, it is safe to assume you have implied permission.
- The system must not be used to grief or harass any user of Second Life.
- When using the artificial insemination features of the system, the potential father must agree to the insemination. This may be an open-ended agreement where the father agrees to be the potential father of multiple woman’s babies, or an agreement where the potential father agrees to the insemination of a specific woman. In the case of an open-ended agreement, the father may revoke the permission at any time and once revoked, his name should not be used to inseminate any future woman. However, any impregnations that occurred prior to the revocation may continue with the father’s name.
- When using the artificial insemination features of the system, the potential mother must agree to the insemination.
- The information received through use of the system should be considered confidential and only discussed with the patient and current clinic staff members, unless the patient agrees to share the information with others. It may also be shared with Tantra staff in connection with troubleshooting problems with the Tantra products.
- The system should only be set for use by you and your current staff. The security notecard should be updated as your staff members change.
- The system can only be used by current Tantra clinic partners. If you decide to no longer be a part of the Tantra clinic partner program, then you must not use the system.
- The system must not be used in any activity that would harm or damage Tantra’s reputation.
- Additional conditions may be imposed at a later date as circumstances warrant. In general, additional conditions will only be added to cover specific cases of abuse of the Tantra Clinic Support System.
If you have any questions, you can contact either Tex Evans, or one of the support staff listed in my profile, online or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.